• Before the session
What is included in the session fee?
- Consultation plus the time and talent of the photographer during your session
- Up to a 2 hour session for 2 dogs*
- Donation of 5% of your session fee to an animal shelter or rescue of your choice
- Private online proofing gallery. Galleries will be online for 14 days and orders must be placed within that time. There is a $45 fee to republish an expired gallery.
- Professional photo processing and retouching (approximately 2-3 hours for each session hour)
- Preparation of files for printing, creative and artistic edits and other enhancements
- Up to 50 miles round trip from Wheat Ridge (zip code 80033)
* Charges for additional dogs or people are $50 each and it will include 10 more digital proofs
Will you photograph more than one pet?
I will photograph two pets during the same session for the fee listed. Each additional pet costs $50.
How should I prepare my pet for the session?
Grab that brush and give the pooch a grooming! Or not—shaggy dogs are very cute!
Can I be in the pictures?
Yes, you can be in the photograph, but the main subject will be your pet. Please keep in mind that I am not a people/family photographer.
- Fees & Policies
Do you require a deposit?
Yes. A $100 nonrefundable deposit, deducted from the total fee, is required to book your session. The remainder of the session fee and a signed model/property release are due prior to the session day. The remainder of the session fee is payable by cash, check, or credit card.
What if I get sick or my pet is ill on our shoot date?
Of course you or your pet could get sick! Let me know 24 hours before the scheduled session to set a new date and time. Because reserving your date requires me to turn away other business on that day, if you postpone your session with fewer than 24 hours notice, you will incur a $50 postponement fee.
What if it rains/snows?
We’ll work together to reschedule the session with no extra fees.
What if I need to cancel altogether?
If you cancel your session date, you will forfeit your deposit. All deposits are nonrefundable.
What should I bring to the session?
Your pet’s favorite treats, squeaky toys, or other favorite distractions.
What should I wear?
Something fun! Be yourself and relax!
- After the session
What happens after the session?
I will review and retouch your images (please allow 7–10 days for this process). When I am done, I will send you the link and password to your private online proofing gallery. The gallery will be available online for 14 days. There is a minimum purchase of $500 for every session.
What can I do with the digital files and prints?
I will provide a print release for the digital files, which means that you can print the images for personal use without copyright infringement. You may not use the digital files or prints for commercials or contests or resell the images without my written consent.